Labels

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NO SEX, NO LOVE FOR TEYANA

It appears as tho Teyana Taylor got dumped by Brandon Jennings for not giving him what he apparently needed. Damnn Brandon, you did realize you just dumped Teyana fucking Taylor? Your loss man...

20 year old Teyana tweeted  

"I guess being a virgin these days is not it cause a b!tch just got dumped.

Followed by tweets of encouraging songs, ending with the tweet 

"#MovingOn but I will never stop respecting myself and wat I'm worth."

HELL YES Teyana! 

Teyana Taylor is still a virgin and I give her all the cred in the world for that. That's some serious self respect and self discipline. How do you control yourself T? Please do share. 

Let's see if the two really split or if they could work through this "issue", (it really shouldn't be an issue). 

I do feel Brandon tho... Hell, I couldn't keep my hands of Teyana ;)
How would yall do in this kind of relationship? If your bfriend/gfriend didn't wanna give it up? Would you wait?

Note... At the very same time Brandon is tweeting some random ass tweets as if he is high on life. Dude, fucks wrong with you?  

Note 2... Teyana deleted em tweets. Well, split or no split? ;) Dont be too hasty now boys n girls... Once you tweet it it's on! PR stunt perhaps? Brandon is trying to reach 100 k followers? Nice oneeeee...

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment